Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
No. 9-1/2020-PSC (R-IV)
Dated: 13th February, 2020 Advertisement No. 2 /2020
Online Recruitment Applications (ORA*) are invited from desirous and eligible
candidates for recruitment to various posts in different Boards, Corporations and
autonomous bodies under the Government of Himachal Pradesh through OTRS,
which will be available on the Commission’s website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc up to 04th March, 2020 till 11:59 P.M., thereafter link will be disabled.
(*by using official website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc).
- Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential
qualification(s) and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing
date for submission of ORA (Online Recruitment Applications) i.e. 04th
- The candidates must read instructions carefully, which are available on
website of the Commission before applying for the post(s) concerned.
- The candidates must establish their eligibility in respect of category,
experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the
advertisement to avoid rejection of their candidature at any later stage.
- The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the
candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of
categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., E.W.S., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Persons
with disabilities (Loco motor Disabled / Visually Impaired/ Hearing Impaired/
Low Vision/ Blind) etc.
- Category once claimed in the ORA shall be treated as final.
- The reserved category candidates belonging to other states will be treated as
GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee
concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
- Number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time.
- No in service (regular service) candidate will be interviewed unless he / she
brings NOC from the concerned employer.
- Examination fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances nor
can the fees be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla (Himachal
- The candidates are required to submit a printout of online recruitment
applications (ORA) along with self attested / attested copies of requisite
documents in support of their eligibility for the concerned post(s) on the day
of Screening Test or as & when advised by the Commission and in other
cases where direct Personality Test will be held, 10 days time will be given to
submit requisite documents failing which his/ her candidature shall stand
finally rejected as per essential qualification(s) for the concerned post(s). No
extra time will be given for submission of any documents.