Using Blackberry desktop manager you can sync Outlook Contacts/Calendar.
Follow below steps :
- Start desktop manager and connect it to blackberry device
- Go to Options – > Connection Settings and click the detect button. The software will recognize your device. Click OK to exit.
- Go to Synchronize option and double click.
- Select the configuration tab and click the configure synchronization button.
- Mark the information you wish to synchronize and for each click the choose button to select your mail client.
- When done, click OK and Select the Synchronization tab.
- Make sure the Synchronize Organizer Data box is marked.
- Push the Synchronize Now button.
- Accept changes as when asked.